Sign in to follow this  
Babstreefern

Return of the caravans

Decided to take a day out to Grosvenor Garden Centre just outside of Chester (on road towards Wrexham).  Anyway, whilst driving along the M56, the amount of caravans and motorhomes coming away from Wales was as if it was summer time.  Obviously coming back from Christmas/New Year break:D

Posted (edited)

A71 is right at my doorstep and had noticed a number recreational vehicles in all shapes in sizes as I pottered aboot my winter garden... 

GAS ..

Edited by Grumpy Auld Smeesh

I caravan all year round except Christmas & boxing day, I just came back from Exmoor house CMC pity there is not many site open all year sites where I would like to go.

We came down the A1, A14, M11 yesterday after our new year break and we both commented on the amount of caravans and MH,s on the roads. We even sat in a caravan train (4 of us) on the M11 spread over about half a mile.

We enjoy using our investment all year round as do a lot of others👍

I'm seeing loads of Motor Caravans but not many towed Caravans on the main roads up here..

33 minutes ago, bessacarr425 said:

I'm seeing loads of Motor Caravans but not many towed Caravans on the main roads up here..

Bessacar, are you still at Scarisbick? If so, there were 2 C&CC rallies within 5 miles of you with the majority Caravans, 

Just home from a great break near Bridgnorth and can't wait till we can get away in our caravan-regardless of the weather!

33 minutes ago, bessacarr425 said:

Bessacar, are you still at Scarisbick? If so, there were 2 C&CC rallies within 5 miles of you with the majority Caravans, 

We had family here for Christmas so did not use the caravan. We did a couple of trips out and saw plenty of caravans which had clearly been out for Hogmanay up here.

Bangor - On -Dee racecourse, they had a New Year rally there it finnished 2nd Jan 2020