Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Maffffster

Snowdonia campsites

Recommended Posts

Thinking about visiting snowdonia this year (2020) and am looking for campsite and things to do recommendation - thanks


Disco 3 and Bailey Segovia 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zip World Velocity 2 - the fastest zip wire in the world https://www.zipworld.co.uk/adventure/velocity

Welsh Highland Railway - Caernarfon-Porthmadog https://www.festrail.co.uk/

  • Like 1

2015 VW Touareg 3. 0 V6 TDI + 2013 Lunar Clubman ES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Black Grouse said:

Zip World Velocity 2 - the fastest zip wire in the world https://www.zipworld.co.uk/adventure/velocity

Welsh Highland Railway - Caernarfon-Porthmadog https://www.festrail.co.uk/

 

I did that Zipwire (along with Mrs Plodd) back in the summer.

 

Its freaking AWE-SOME took days for Mrs P to stop grinning like a Cheshire Cat. 

 

Andy

  • Like 1

Experience is an awful teacher who ends up sending you simply horrifying bills

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr Plodd said:

 

I did that Zipwire (along with Mrs Plodd) back in the summer.

 

Its freaking AWE-SOME took days for Mrs P to stop grinning like a Cheshire Cat. 

 

Andy

 

My son and grandson did it recently - when I saw their video I want to do it as well - but I fail their medical requirements on three different issues.


2015 VW Touareg 3. 0 V6 TDI + 2013 Lunar Clubman ES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Black Grouse said:

 

My son and grandson did it recently - when I saw their video I want to do it as well - but I fail their medical requirements on three different issues.

 

That IS a shame! It’s a VERY professional set up, and it’s REALLY good fun. 

 

Andy


Experience is an awful teacher who ends up sending you simply horrifying bills

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

C&CC Bala is nice

Edited by MalH

Nissan X-Trail Tekna + Coachman Festival 450

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Maffffster said:

Thinking about visiting snowdonia this year (2020) and am looking for campsite and things to do recommendation - thanks

Bryn Gloch is a really nice campsite with fabulous views of Snowdonia. We had a seasonal pitch here a few years ago and friends of ours still have. They also do standard and fully serviced touring pitches.


2020 Swift Eccles 650 towed by Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 4.4

"What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...