Wellys and Mac

GIF's

Been making a few GIF's this last few days, quite pleased. Here's one I made earlier!

20191203_050227.gif

Made several, this is my favourite 

20191204_051607.gif

• Like 2

Disney beware - competition...:)

BH

Are you going to tell us how you made the GIFs or is it a secret?  ;-) 

19 minutes ago, kelper said:

Are you going to tell us how you made the GIFs or is it a secret?  ;-) 

Its easy, it's an app on my phone!

All you do is take several still pictures, I used a Canon Sx 70 bridge camera on a tripod, take a picture, change the scene, take another picture, repeat. You could use your phone as a camera.

Then I transferred the 10 pictures to my phone and let the app stitch them together. The Christmas tree gif at the end I used the same last scene picture 5 times for the delay.

Remember stickman we all used to do in school books then flick the corners to make him move, same thing.

Done a few Elf on the shelf, this is my favourite, slowed it down for effect, take one picture, move the elf/car take another,  story is naughty elf nicked my car!

20191204_133639.gif

Edited by Wellys and Mac

I hope you had permission for this, else admin are sleeping on the job!

From Guidelines:

"Animated images:

Animated images are not permitted anywhere on the board without prior consent from Admin."

"Animated gifs are not permitted without prior Admin agreement."

That apart - well done!

Edited by Wunny

The files arnt huge, so cant see an issue.

The mods can delete them, apart from the fact it states gifs are accepted file types.

Bit of festive fun!

On 24/12/2019 at 14:13, Wunny said:

I hope you had permission for this, else admin are sleeping on the job!

From Guidelines:

"Animated images:

Animated images are not permitted anywhere on the board without prior consent from Admin."

"Animated gifs are not permitted without prior Admin agreement."

On 24/12/2019 at 14:28, Wellys and Mac said:

The files arnt huge, so cant see an issue.

The mods can delete them, apart from the fact it states gifs are accepted file types.

Bit of festive fun!

We have noted what has been posted so far, and the reason that animated images, emojis etc., are not permitted is to avoid distracting movement when trying to read a serious posting. We're inclined to leave those posted above in this photography section but would prefer them, or similar files, not to be posted elsewhere on the forum for the reason stated, unless there are clearly beneficial to explaining a reply. Static gifs (or other file formats) are of course perfectly acceptable as a means of enhancing a reply.

Admin