Compactalite Awning

Bux

Was just curious if anyone has one of these 'new' awnings. They look like a tunnel tent but are attached like a porch awning. Much lighter and apparently easier to put up.

Any comments? Might be worth a try, rather than lug around a large awning/porch awning?

I don't know how much they are either. Had a pdf file through but no prices on it.

Was just curious if anyone has one of these 'new' awnings. They look like a tunnel tent but are attached like a porch awning. Much lighter and apparently easier to put up.

Any comments?  Might be worth a try, rather than lug around a large awning/porch awning?

I don't know how much they are either. Had a pdf file through but no prices on it.

7679[/snapback]

Hi Bux

Have done a search on line but cannot find any referance to a compactalite awning. Do you have any details? You're not talking about the Sunncamp Scenic are you?

Regards

David, Callum and Connor (NRF)

I don't think so the enquiry came through Blue Diamond Products.

I know Sunncamp were doing a similar very small awning like this, but this one is about the size of half a full awning.

If you want to see the pdf, please send a PM.

Bux xx

Bux,

There is an advert for them in this months Camping and Caravanning Club magazine, I have e-mailed the company asking for more info, but as yet haven't heard back from them. Does the info you've got say how big it is?

There doesn't appear to be any thing available on the web.

Thanks

Jog

Jog, I saw it in the C&CC magazine aswell. I saw these awnings at Highbridge Caravans for the first time, but have never seen a larger version. The dimensions are 285cm x 225 cm

David,

Have sent the PDF on to you. Looks great!

Bux xx

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.