Sign in to follow this  
cockneychris

Thetford hinge pins

I have bought some new hinge pins for the front side locker on my Bailey Bologna GT 65. I have looked on YouTube and also googled how to fit them but I cannot find the way to do it.  Now is it so ridiculously easy to do that nobody has bothered to write about it or do I have a problem. The new pins that I have bought are the Thetford part number 26430 SFD Hinge pin, I hope they are the right ones, they look it. So my question is how do you fit them? Of course I would have a better idea when taking the door off but I’m not near the van at the moment but would like an idea before I go. I hope you can all I help.

Anybody?

33 minutes ago, cockneychris said:

Anybody?

I took the Thetford door off my Lunar to rebuild the catches which were sticking - the pins just push out with a slim screwdriver and refit with gentle pressure

Ah thanks BC, I did think that they might be very easy as I couldn't find a 'how to' anywhere. Thanks for getting back to me.