Hi all!:D
The first thing is to apologize for my English, it's not very good, I know I have to improve
 I am Sandra from Spain. I am a Biologist and I love traveling to nature, so I decided to buy my dear Piper 1400L. I write in this forum to obtain information about my caravan and to obtain the documentation to be able to legally circulate in Spain.
Thank you very much!:Thankyou:

Welcome, no problem with your English, it's better than some on here! Maybe some of the others on here will have experience of what you can safely get away with in Spain for a classic van.

9 minutes ago, piper1400l said:

Hi all!:D
The first thing is to apologize for my English, it's not very good, I know I have to improve
 I am Sandra from Spain. I am a Biologist and I love traveling to nature, so I decided to buy my dear Piper 1400L. I write in this forum to obtain information about my caravan and to obtain the documentation to be able to legally circulate in Spain.
Thank you very much!:Thankyou:

You have another thread already. Welcome to the club.

Ern

2 minutes ago, Stevan said:

Welcome, no problem with your English, it's better than some on here! Maybe some of the others on here will have experience of what you can safely get away with in Spain for a classic van.

Thank you :Thankyou: