Toby52002

Holiday Park Wifi Subscription

In the last week I have sold my static caravan on a holiday park in Rhyl. 3 weeks ago I paid the holiday site to renew my wifi Subscription through them at a charge of £80 for 12 months. I have only used 3 weeks of my renewed wifi subscription But suddenly no longer need it due to the unexpected sale of my holiday static caravan.  I spoke with the park office where I renewed my wifi subscription and asked the holiday park for a partial refund, but they said that I'm not entitled to a refund? I do not have a contract for the wifi, my holiday park contract does not mention anything to do with the Wifi or no refund. Where do I stand Legally please, with regards to being refunded 11 months no use wifi subscription?  Many thanks 

Without a contract specifying cancellation terms I do not fancy your chances!

Just give it to the person who bought the static can't see it being worth the argument for £80.

Many people do good things in giving and are surprised how something comes to them.

• Like 2
  • +1 1