Sign in to follow this  
swiftelegance

New caravan

Hi 

Just back from our last outing of this year in the new van .Collected the van at the end of January and have spent 68 night away .

I would love to say it has been trouble free but afraid not it had to go back at 3 months to get the 3 Front windows resealed , the drawer under the tv unit collapsed and repaired .The basket under the sink was on the floor when I got the van home after collecting it from new fixed that myself same with the shaving mirror falling off fixed that myself . I have it booked in for it's first sevice at the end of January two small things to check then that will be it perfect .Overall  I am very happy with van and the dealer has been excellent but it's not what you expect from a new van .As this will have to my last van I will have except ,My last van was to be the last but after 6 year and dampness at almost every sevice . Got this one 

It really would help if you indicated what caravan you now have!

42 minutes ago, PR1 said:

Swift Elegance according to profile

6 hours ago, PR1 said:

Maybe the clue is in the name!    :D

John.

A caravan without one or two issues is rare I have had five vans and three motorhomes over the year only one never had a problem, in my case a panel van was the worst. Front windows which need resealing is not very good advert for Swifts claim to provide a lifetime water ingress warranty.