Sign in to follow this  
LenV

CMC booking date

Hi all. Can anyone please tell me what is the  earliest date I  could book a CMC site. I have just checked for 2020 at Baltic wharf and it is nearly fully booked up to December. That means bookings must have started 14 months in advance. If that is correct its ridiculous. Thanks 

7 minutes ago, LenV said:

Hi all. Can anyone please tell me what is the  earliest date I  could book a CMC site. I have just checked for 2020 at Baltic wharf and it is nearly fully booked up to December. That means bookings must have started 14 months in advance. If that is correct its ridiculous. Thanks 

It's supposed to be 12 months in advance.

The issue with Bristol is more likely to be that the lease is on a rolling basis. Have you looked at the site details on line to see what it says about the current lease.

PS  just checked - it's on a 6 month rolling lease so presumably can only be booked up to 6 months ahead.

Edited by hp100425ev

Thanks for your reply. I assumed it would be something like that, but its almost fully booked upto December 2020

Isn't that site now within the congestion charge zone where diesel vehicles are banned?

11 minutes ago, Durbanite said:

Isn't that site now within the congestion charge zone where diesel vehicles are banned?

It is in the proposed area, but there’s no ban yet.

CMC booking through the club is 12 months but I would think if it's a affiliated site you could book the site direct ?

Dave

41 minutes ago, LenV said:

Thanks for your reply. I assumed it would be something like that, but its almost fully booked upto December 2020

If the date is highlighted in yellow it could mean fully book or the site is closed.

Its not an affiliated site and it is listed as open all year. December 2020 is fully booked according to the web site and as been since October from what I see.

3 hours ago, Durbanite said:

Not banned after 3pm

The December 2020 dates will not be released until the first week in December 2019. The are currently showing as full because they haven’t been released. I booked Chatsworth for November 2020 and it was released on the 6 November 2019

Thanks for that amdram. 

On 12/11/2019 at 12:24, Black Grouse said:

Not banned after 3pm

That might stop the early arrivals.

Though I guess the leavers will have to get cracking to leave the area by 7am!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1