New Acadia on the way

Well today I finally put pen to paper on a new Highbridge Design edition Acadia 565.

The Lunar 570 is being traded in or sold privately if possible. 

Had to sort out a few issues with what I consider essentials that were missing. Very strange priorities by there marketing dept. You get a phone charger and a outside light on the non awning side but no electric socket in the bedroom and one of two other peculiarities. However these issues have been resolved. Delivery Feb/March next year. 

Andrew

• Like 1
12 hours ago, ascsbe said:

Well today I finally put pen to paper on a new Highbridge Design edition Acadia 565.

Had to sort out a few issues with what I consider essentials that were missing. Very strange priorities by there marketing dept. You get a phone charger and a outside light on the non awning side but no electric socket in the bedroom and one of two other peculiarities. However these issues have been resolved. Delivery Feb/March next year. 

Andrew

A friend of ours ordered a 575 Dealer special and I was surprised to see how many extras they are getting from the standard Acadia build but not ATC :excl: They get theirs Dec 6th

Edited by kiaboy

2013(13) Sorento KX2 2. 2 Diesel Manual, (With smelling clutch) Glittering Metal (Metallic Grey) dragging a 2020 Coachman VIP 520 with a Powrtouch Evolution Motor Mover (Towing @ 80. 0%) :)

1288275170_2019VIP.jpg.775f2d8ce7b26db242e04a2e77903cd0.jpg

Congratulations on your choice of van. Just have to wait now, but time will fly with Christmas in between. Happy Days. Hope you got ATC with the Dealer Special.

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2017 Coachman Pastiche 565.

58 minutes ago, Glen and Les said:

Congratulations on your choice of van. Just have to wait now, but time will fly with Christmas in between. Happy Days. Hope you got ATC with the Dealer Special.

No ATC in the Highbridge dealer special. Still an optional extra. 

• Like 1
On ‎08‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 21:06, ascsbe said:

Andrew

I have sent you a private message.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, just had confirmation our new Acadia 520 is with the dealers and is being readied for us to pick up next Tuesday.

We had a very good discount off the list price from the dealer, a free Powertouch mover from Coachman and an acceptable (!) trade-in deal on our 2016 Pastiche 520.

let's hope we made the right decision :D

On 09/11/2019 at 20:14, ascsbe said:

No ATC in the Highbridge dealer special. Still an optional extra. 

Well ATC is  THE one “accessory” that I would never EVER contemplate doing without. 

My personal view is that it should be a legally required fitment on ALL trailers over a certain weight.

Mine operated a while ago on a motorway (no idea what caused the snake) , I have no doubt at all that without it I would have been looking at a destroyed caravan spread across three lanes. 

Andy 

Experience is an awful teacher who ends up sending you simply horrifying bills

46 minutes ago, Mr Plodd said:

Well ATC is  THE one “accessory” that I would never EVER contemplate doing without. 

My personal view is that it should be a legally required fitment on ALL trailers over a certain weight.

Mine operated a while ago on a motorway (no idea what caused the snake) , I have no doubt at all that without it I would have been looking at a destroyed caravan spread across three lanes. 

Andy 

Which is why we had it added as an optional extra on our new one !!

• Like 1