ascsbe

New Acadia on the way

Well today I finally put pen to paper on a new Highbridge Design edition Acadia 565.

The Lunar 570 is being traded in or sold privately if possible. 

Had to sort out a few issues with what I consider essentials that were missing. Very strange priorities by there marketing dept. You get a phone charger and a outside light on the non awning side but no electric socket in the bedroom and one of two other peculiarities. However these issues have been resolved. Delivery Feb/March next year. 

Andrew

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ascsbe said:

Well today I finally put pen to paper on a new Highbridge Design edition Acadia 565.

Had to sort out a few issues with what I consider essentials that were missing. Very strange priorities by there marketing dept. You get a phone charger and a outside light on the non awning side but no electric socket in the bedroom and one of two other peculiarities. However these issues have been resolved. Delivery Feb/March next year. 

Andrew

A friend of ours ordered a 575 Dealer special and I was surprised to see how many extras they are getting from the standard Acadia build but not ATC :excl: They get theirs Dec 6th

Edited by kiaboy

Congratulations on your choice of van. Just have to wait now, but time will fly with Christmas in between. Happy Days. Hope you got ATC with the Dealer Special.

58 minutes ago, Glen and Les said:

Congratulations on your choice of van. Just have to wait now, but time will fly with Christmas in between. Happy Days. Hope you got ATC with the Dealer Special.

No ATC in the Highbridge dealer special. Still an optional extra. 

• Like 1

On ‎08‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 21:06, ascsbe said:

Andrew

I have sent you a private message.