Sign in to follow this  
J & S

Bailey Alucanto Estoril grande

Hi I’ve been to see the new Bailey Estoril Grande at my local dealers  and am really impressed. We had a Bailey Cadiz for three years and were due to change 2 years ago but did not like the new cadiz . Dark wood and white doors also smaller beds did not do it for us but loved the changes to the outside of the body .Instead we bought a new Pegasus gt70  it looked the same as the old Cadiz in and out and suited us so had it for 2 years then saw the new Estoril and they have used the lighter wood and bigger beds also have much more room inside being 8ft wide . We have ordered a new Estoril Grande and will take delivery in March. 

• Like 1

That makes two of us.  Loved the room and the open feel. 

Good on you both, that's the only thing we don't like about UK Caravans here in New Zealand is the not being 8ft. But how you going to get around on all your narrow narrow roads and narrow camp sites ???? ( tongue in cheek ).

Looks lovely-we were VERY tempted but the bits of extra kit on the twin axle bucaneer did it for us-do prefer the end washroom so had Bailey done a twin axle Alicanto of that we may well have gone that way! We loved our Pegasus and love Baileys.

Congrats on your purchase. We have a Pegasus Grande Messina and are just glad that the Alicanto wasn’t out when we bought it; otherwise we may have been £10k worse off :blush:

nanamel

2 hours ago, Nanamel said:

Congrats on your purchase. We have a Pegasus Grande Messina and are just glad that the Alicanto wasn’t out when we bought it; otherwise we may have been £10k worse off :blush:

nanamel

Yes we looked, the Peggy is very good value. Though I suspect our trade in value would have been substantially lower.   The Estoril being 5k ish more and being a new model there were big incentives to get them out there. 

More expensive would have been the divorce if I suggested to SWMBO that we give the Alde heating the heave ho !   🤔🥵 At least this way my only stress is where she is going to pack the shoes and the lotions and potions. 

Edited by Alan Stanley

On 08/11/2019 at 09:31, James Donald said:

Good on you both, that's the only thing we don't like about UK Caravans here in New Zealand is the not being 8ft. But how you going to get around on all your narrow narrow roads and narrow camp sites ???? ( tongue in cheek ).

Hi , it should be ok as long as we all remember to breath in !!  We’ve spent a few holidays in NZ both north and south islands ( scenery so like home , same rain  )  You would certainly know all about narrow roads ? My wife’s cousin in Auckland has a caravan that we stayed in on one visit they tour all over NZ  and are enjoying it in their retirement . Thanks for you’re reply.

Good Luck to you all, I hope that you enjoy your new van's, me, I sticking with our 2014 Coachman VIP