Which bailey

dustypete

Hi folks , I'm going to order a new caravan soon but can't choice between Bailey Valencia & Bailey grande brindisi , any pros and cons would be helpful, as I said just not sure which one to have I may even just toss a coin ,thanks Pete 

Before  you toss a coin I would suggest you go to a dealer have a look at both model because the Lay out is different, the Valencia is a Unicorn with a side bed and the Brandisi is a Pegasus with a transverse bed and the caravan is wider compared tho the Unicorn Valencia .

On the Valencia you will get Alde heating, but blown air on the Grande. May or may not be a consideration.  The Grande is 8ft wide, may be a consideration if your towing pattern is to head down narrow roads.   We changed our Valencia for a grande Messina. Better for us on a seasonal pitch and fed up of OH climbing over to get out of bed.

Think about how you use your van and what is important to you.  Everyone is different.

nanamel