The other is the Caravan & Motorhome Club, which was for decades the Caravan Club.

The relative merits depend on what you need of a club.

Patto, if you go to the “Clubs and Associations” section of the forum (here) you’ll find numerous discussions regards the merits and demerits of each club.

John

Edited by Johnaldo
1 hour ago, pattojones said:

I am thinking of joining a club? Aside from ‘The Camping & Caravanning Club’ who should I be considering?

The two well known national clubs are the camping and Caravan Club (C&CC) and the Caravan and Motorhome Club (CMC - formerly the Caravan Club) but if you're interested in rallying with a smaller owners club for your make of outfit you may like to look at the Association of Caravan and Camping Exempted Organisations (ACCEO) site where it lists a number of independent clubs.  

I see you have an Adria therefore a club dedicated to Adria may be of interest.

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan Talk.

If you have other interests, try searching on google etc. for "caravan" plus your interest. There are quite a few clubs with specific themes such as the Caravanners and Campers Christian Fellowship, if that is your thing.