Lunar Quasar microwave removal

I have a 2017 Quasar 574 where the Daewoo microwave has packed in. Power there, timer & turntable work but food comes out at the same temp it was put in. Looks like the magnetron has died therefore not worth repairing. Can anyone advise how to remove it from the cabinet before I try trial and error . I suspect the pelmet above needs to be removed to get at it.

20191007_184521.jpg

You'll need trial and error - but I suspect the front panel will need to be released from both side supports - ours did in our Clubman ES but it's in a housing above the sideboard.

2015 VW Touareg 3. 0 V6 TDI + 2013 Lunar Clubman ES

I got mine replaced under guarantee as the protective blue film around the microwave hadn't been removed before it was installed at the factory. The stream generated by cooking had nowhere to go and caused failure. Edit: Steam, not stream.

Edited by Nigelwyn
Spelling

It's still worth a quick look once you do get it out.  I had the same problem with a combi-oven (everything worked inc light and turntable but no heat from microwave or oven)  it had 3 cheap micro-switches on the door catches which all had to agree that the door was fully closed for safety and one had melted.  Don't forget to read up very well about how to discharge the capacitors  before touching anything of course!