Sign in to follow this  
sandy

CMC rebranding was it worth it

THIS is happening near us. So lots more pitches filled, maybe?:rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, Barum said:

THIS is happening near us. So lots more pitches filled, maybe?:rolleyes:

Oh No !  Even more difficult to get into the CMC Derbyshire sites !

I know! or Europe:rolleyes:

44 minutes ago, sandy said:

I feel that the club sites are getting rather expensive and I suspect this has a greater influenced on site bookings rather than the cubs lame excuse  blaming the beast from the east.(this month's mag)

I don't find the club sites much different than commercial sites Sandy for much of the time that I tour from mid April to end of September when we are away for 4 months (avoiding August mainly). Where they do seem dearer is October on. We will be using the cc site at Southport this December for 15 nights which is an expensive site and especially the Christmas week. However the alternatives do not suit anywhere near as well. 

About 60% of my bookings are usually cc I think. 3000/120

Stopped using cc sites, boring, lack of atmosphere, poorly managed all at the higher end of the price scale.

If I'm paying premium rates then I go to a premium site, it's that easy.

Indeed W&M we presumably all choose what suits our wants best. 

• +1 1

Stick to CLs imho

• +1 2

I find it incongruous that the Club sent me 3 emails this year encouraging me to vote for the committee, the same members of which were quite happy to change the Club’s name without any discussion with the membership. So it doesn’t matter who I vote for - or even if I don’t vote at all – they’re going to do what they want anyway, so what’s the point.

• Like 1
  • +1 2

11 hours ago, Crannoghome said:

I find it incongruous that the Club sent me 3 emails this year encouraging me to vote for the committee, the same members of which were quite happy to change the Club’s name without any discussion with the membership. So it doesn’t matter who I vote for - or even if I don’t vote at all – they’re going to do what they want anyway, so what’s the point.

I voted but for members not currently on the board and also voted for another chairman!  Pigs may fly!  :D

• Like 2