Sign in to follow this  
Bec B

Water pump

Hi can anyone help please? Just bought my first caravan 2001 560 and n neither tap is working and no sound when you them on. Can anyone tell me where the water pump might be? It doesn't have an on board tank, I have an aquaroll.

Any help greatly appreciated!  Thanks

Unless you have an onboard pump, it will be on the end of the hose that goes into the Aquaroll.

2 hours ago, Steamdrivenandy said:

Unless you have an onboard pump, it will be on the end of the hose that goes into the Aquaroll.

I'm thinking there's an on board pump somewhere?  Would that be like a whale pump?

Thanks Andy

As SDAndy said - the pump is usually attached to the end of the pipe you put into the Aquaroll.   The other end plugs into a socket on the side of the caravan which carries a connection to power up the pump when you turn the tap.

There is also normally a switch on the caravan control panel to allow power to the pumping system - It might be worth a check to see if it's on.

I would have expected an onboard water tank to be fitted under one of the beds or seats. The pump should be 12v and should run when the tap is opened

Below is a 2001 brochure in a foreign language (Google translate should be able to help decipher it for you

Click here for 2001 brochure