Sign in to follow this  
colin h

Crusader Zephyr.

we collect our 19 model next week and would like a tv. I can see that after is the preferred make but can't justify an extra 200 quid over an LG or panasonic etc. 12v is not an issue as i have a small inverter . I will at some point need to use it in southern France and can buy a dish and rec for not a lot so why avtex?

23 minutes ago, colin h said:

we collect our 19 model next week and would like a tv. I can see that after is the preferred make but can't justify an extra 200 quid over an LG or panasonic etc. 12v is not an issue as i have a small inverter . I will at some point need to use it in southern France and can buy a dish and rec for not a lot so why avtex?

Are you referring to a brand new Crusader CH?

If you are, you do realise that the 2020 model year started 26 days ago, so the trade will treat your van as being a year old before you've even driven it off the forecourt?

I hope you've negotiated a very substantial discount.  

Yep a very good deal inc motor mover and 1100 quid awning.

I use a normal small TV taken from its regular use in the kitchen at home. It is a Ferguson but that is not important, just buy something cheap with a good picture.

We have an Avtex in the lounge area of the caravan and a normal Tesco special 240v TV in the bedroom area.

Have you had a look at Vision Plus? I have THIS one and has been faultless for 3.5 years.