Sign in to follow this  
mrbigglebongs

Propex HS2000 Fitting and installation engineer?

Hi all,

I'm looking to get an HS2000 fitted in Gloucestershire. Happy to buy the unit I'm just struggling to get anywhere in terms of installers that can actually do the fitting of it. Google is mostly giving me either companies that do caravan habitation checks or youtube vids on how to fit a propex DIY,

Any suggestions?

What are you trying to fit it to?

Thanks, I looked at the Propex website and it wasn't clear whether the companies listed actually do installation work or just supply the part (HS2000)

I'd like it to be fitted to my small converted micro camper. Having said that, although a local fitter would be convenient I'd be prepared to travel anywhere in the country for a good job.  

My van has the Webasto Air Top diesel fired heater which is great. Installed by the converters back in 2008 and we had their Malaga gas and 240 volt water heater fitted by them on an earlier van.

More recently I had a Propex A1 240 volt water heater fitted by the dealer who supplied the van to us. None seemed a problem to fit.  

As it is a LPG /12v heater it should be quite capable of being fitted by any of the Approved Workshop mobile engineers, one or more of which should be within your area.

Look at their website  "Approved Workshops"