Sign in to follow this  
slimcowpoke

Hi All,

I hope this is the right place for this.

I joined a few years ago and did not follow through with an introduction and work took over. I have recently retires and recently rediscovered the site and reactivated the account.

In brief we have been caravanning for 19 years, started as a way of exploring France and got hooked on our first outing in Dorset. Did not get to France until 2009 !!!

We have been members of the Caravan Club for many years too, ( I know the name has changed, can't get used to it after all this time, no offence to Motor Homers, nearly went that way ourselves

I have engineering experience and good knowledge of caravans, but everyday is a learning experience, certainly when caravanning. I would not miss it for the world.

I look forward to getting invloved.

Thanks

Welcome back!

Hopefully your engineering experience may prove useful here!

Wonky

:welcome:slimcowpoke, sounds like you have a lot to share. It is so different caravanning when you're retired, very often we just feel like a break , book up somewhere and go, it's a great way to utilise the days. :)

Thank you.

I feel more able to participate now I have retired, however it appears my list of things to do is growing faster than I can complete each task, I have diligent Fore Person !!! Actually I am my own worst enemy, coming up with ideas and projects.

We have made a mental commitment  to get away more. 

We have certainly had some challenges over the years, awnings, caravan issues, but then who hasn't. It goes with the nature of the activity. Love a challenge an all that !

Thanks again to all.

23 minutes ago, slimcowpoke said:

Actually I am my own worst enemy, coming up with ideas and projects.

:welcome: to CT.

Don't forget to share your ideas with us then and if its good - patent it first :D