XC60 or XC70

Carl542dt

Looking to change from the Mondeo to a Volvo which would be approx. 2 years old. I like both the XC60 and XC70, which is the better car.  Both would be the D4 spec as need reasonable fuel return when driving solo.

Thanks

Carl

2017 Volvo XC60 D4 AWD 2022 Swift Archway Rockingham 

Both will be very capable tow cars but I think the XC 70 was discontinued in 2016.  Whereas the XC 60 is current.  Because of this you may get a better deal on the XC70.

Also.  Though I really like my V70.  I wish it had higher head room in the door opening.  The XC 70 is no doubt the same in this respect.  But I suspect that the XC 60 is better..

The 70 has a deeper boot.  But the overall capacity is little different I would guess.

Also need to compare weights and towing limits, but I bet they are similar.

The XC 60 is on my wish list.

John

Volvo V70 D3 SE (was Peugeot 4007, SsangYong Korando), Pulling a Lunar Clubman SI 2015. If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present.

There are some good deals around on the XC60 and the V90 at the minute as both models are being changed later this year (apparently).  My V90 was an ex-demonstrator which I got from Volvo in June when it was six months old/9,000 miles.

2018 Volvo V90 and 2018 Swift Sprite Quattro EB