Looking for some information

Hi All, 

I am hoping that someone may have delt with this company Campers Ltd motorhomes and Caravans Pinner Middlesex UK. I have seen an add on line and there prices look very good but they don't seem to have a Web site and am just trying to find out if anyone has come across them as I am in Ireland and don't want to go to the expense of traveling over to view there stock without finding out some info on them 

I hope someone can help me 

Regards

Pat

I have emailed this company about one of the Caravans they have advertised its a Swift Archway Twywell 2012 and asking price is 6600 pounds Now I think this price is way below the normal price for this caravan but they claim that they price all their caravans to sell fast My question is am I right in thinking that this is a scam site ?

Pinner ?   Middlesex ?  Traveler ?

just asking

I know nothing about this company and can't find any internet history of them .

If it was me I would remind myself of the phrase if it sounds too good to be true ...

Best go with your gut feeling and give them a wide berth . If they  are legit they should show up online somewhere. No mention of them on trustpilot !  Do they give you an address? Can you find them on street view? If you really want to part with your money without being absolutely sure  you could end up with a stolen van which gets seized from you .   

4 hours ago, Pat Meade said:

I have emailed this company about one of the Caravans they have advertised its a Swift Archway Twywell 2012 and asking price is 6600 pounds Now I think this price is way below the normal price for this caravan but they claim that they price all their caravans to sell fast My question is am I right in thinking that this is a scam site ?

At that price - undoubtedly a scam, I've seen this sort of advert before.  Save your time and keep your money safe, look elsewhere.

BH

Well a 5 second search on the net and a trip to companies house revealled this:-

image.thumb.png.cb8918c489c73b5494bb3cdd0cf8bcfe.png

Incorporated in 1931, all of the directors seem to be from the same family, they are VAT registered. I didnt look at their accounts but it would seem legit if this is the company in question..

Edited by Guest

Within the above,

20190830_054300.thumb.png.ce3aaa0d3127d42beeaa42026384d0c6.png

Stay safe ~ Griff    :ph34r:

Wheels at the front ~ Green Oval Towing Machine

Wheels at the back ~ 4 of ‘em

Thanks for your help it's kinda looking like they exist so might go and have a look and maybe get an engineer to check out a caravan if I see one I like 

Pat