Jump to content

Hi All


Pau1968
 Share

Recommended Posts

I went an posted on the forums without an intro.

 

Hi All, thx for the responses already in my request for help posts. 

 

Were coming back to caravaning after years away while our teen son has become old enough to be left home alone.. been doing villa holidays for years after he decided caravaning was not cool enough :D ... but now hes at Uni, decided its our time again. 

 

So we've bought an Xtrail as they can pull anything.. just about, and an older coachman pastiche 460/2 and a nice inflatable awning... 

 

Looking forward to some good interaction these forums and many trips away in our new little van

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Pau1968 said:

So we've bought an Xtrail as they can pull anything.. just about, and an older coachman pastiche 460/2

I have a 2005 diesel manual X-Trail pulling 1,500 kg van and I have been happy with it for the last 14 years. I stopped and started on a steep hill labelled a 1in 4.5 and it managed to take off with the help of a little wheel spin.

Alan

 

2005 Nissan X-trail 4WD diesel and Swift Charisma 540 2012 Lunar Clubman ES  2018 Lunar Clubman ES

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Easy T said:

I have a 2005 diesel manual X-Trail pulling 1,500 kg van and I have been happy with it for the last 14 years. I stopped and started on a steep hill labelled a 1in 4.5 and it managed to take off with the help of a little wheel spin.

14 years... nice, im hoping to get the same life span out of ours. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'd like a few more. :) Our Yaris is 20 years old in two months!

Alan

 

2005 Nissan X-trail 4WD diesel and Swift Charisma 540 2012 Lunar Clubman ES  2018 Lunar Clubman ES

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Easy T said:

I'd like a few more. :) Our Yaris is 20 years old in two months!

Our 1.3l Corolla auto with air con is now 23 years old with 112k on the clock and still going strong and just passed its MOT with no advisories.  :D  Apologies for Fred Drift. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...