Sign in to follow this  
Lureman

new upholstery for an old van

What are the costs of getting your upholstery renewed and where would you recommend in the Leicestershire/Lincolnshire area ?

regards

Darren

My wife has started doing ours herself, only the cloth, as the cushions themselves are still OK, but it looks good!

Its a bit time consuming though, so currently we have about 30% of covers done and the rest are still original...

Need to crack the whip I reckon...

Just done a quick google search though and there are a few places that do it, poss worth giving one a call?

I think Tockfields are in the area.  Not cheap but same day turn around and you can camp by their premises while they do the work. We ha dour seats upgraded by them and 100% satisfied.

We can recommend Regal Furnishings, they too will provide a hook up so you arrive one day, they have you choose your fabric, everything is checked, next day all is done and off you go. .......Peter

1 hour ago, Lureman said:

What are the costs of getting your upholstery renewed

I had mine done a couple of years ago.   They removed the worn-out springs on the two seats and replaced with top quality foam.   I chose the fabric from a huge choice of patterns and they recovered seats, backrests and cushions, together with sufficient material for me to re-cover the curtain pelmets in the same pattern.   When the job was finished they were all returned by carrier.   See HERE for the website I used.   Cost was around £1200.

Just had our van done this week at Regal. Brilliant, best way to describe.  All new fabric through out, seat cushions, backs, new arm rests, curtains, 4 new cushions and bed headboards. ( all seats and backrest had new foam). Price £1500

• Thanks 1