Hanging Radox shower gel bottles

BOAC

I thought of a way of avoiding calisthenics in the caravan shower each morning. What do you do with your empty Radox shower gel bottles with the hanging hook? Bin them I guess.

Twist off the top of the empty Radox bottles and fill them with whatever you need such as shampoo or conditioner for herself.  Snap the lid back on.  Put on some Command hooks on the wall and you have an easy to reach array of bottles.

Those Radox bottle hooks are too flimsy.  Darned things don't stay put on our shower rail (causing me bruised tootsies).

We prefer this style of bottle https://www.waitrose.com/ecom/products/essential-waitrose-sensitive-shower-gel/840043-499002-499003  and the product is nice too.

We have been known to refill (and occasionally water down) the product in such bottles.  Labelling can be an issue, if the product colour isn't enough of a clue.

2012 Bailey Pegasus 2 Rimini towed by 2019 Ford Galaxy Titanium X, 2.0 EcoBlue, 8 speed auto.

3 hours ago, Rodders53 said:

Those Radox bottle hooks are too flimsy.  Darned things don't stay put on our shower rail (causing me bruised tootsies).

We prefer this style of bottle https://www.waitrose.com/ecom/products/essential-waitrose-sensitive-shower-gel/840043-499002-499003  and the product is nice too.

We have been known to refill (and occasionally water down) the product in such bottles.  Labelling can be an issue, if the product colour isn't enough of a clue.

Waitrose Rodders, you must live in a posh area, we only have Alde, Lidl and Poundland stores to shop in

Les

53 minutes ago, Les Medes said:

Waitrose Rodders, you must live in a posh area, we only have Alde, Lidl and Poundland stores to shop in

It’s you who must be posh, Les, having a special supermarket just to sell caravan heating systems ! 😃😃

John

8 hours ago, Johnaldo said:

It’s you who must be posh, Les, having a special supermarket just to sell caravan heating systems ! 😃😃

John

John, That is the Catalan spelling of Aldi, we have a different keyboard  as well to you Englanders, as the e is next to the i  ;) 

Les

7 hours ago, Les Medes said:

John, That is the Catalan spelling of Aldi, we have a different keyboard  as well to you Englanders, as the e is next to the i  ;) 

Except after C :D