Slow running water problem

nigel w

Yes.  Check the filters fitted into the spouts of the taps.  (mine just unscrew with finger pressure.)They get clogged up and cause back pressure as well as loss of water flow.

Kia KX 3 auto / Bailey Alicanto Grande Estoril and Swift Challenger 570 (2010 model Not towed - used as a static)

I agree.  They can get so clogged with limescale that you have no flow at all.  Easy fix if it is this problem

I think that they’re aerators, rather than filters - but nevertheless they do end up being clogged with various bits of detritus.

Mine was quite a tight fit ... ... then I remembered the funny little plastic gizmo found in the cutlery tray when I got the van and that did the trick.

37A89793-533F-4817-976F-A1973DCE1D69.thumb.jpeg.1337df0b501c418151abbe871c836e8c.jpeg

John

Edited by Johnaldo

15 hours ago, Nanamel said:

I agree.  They can get so clogged with limescale that you have no flow at all.  Easy fix if it is this problem

Hi john, Fenwicks make a waste water cleaner for this very problem. 

Cheers omf

2 hours ago, OMF said:

Hi john, Fenwicks make a waste water cleaner for this very problem. 

Cheers omf

Omf, l think you’ll find that Nanamel (who you replied to) is a lady - and is therefore unlikely to be called John😦.

And secondly, the thread concerns fresh water, not grey.

John

Do you have a water filter outside next to the water filler connection?

That could be dirty.  Most people take them out and throw them away!

8 hours ago, Johnaldo said:

Omf, l think you’ll find that Nanamel (who you replied to) is a lady - and is therefore unlikely to be called John😦.

And secondly, the thread concerns fresh water, not grey.

John

Thanks Johnaldo my stupid mistake,

you are quite right Fenwicks waste water  cleaner is for GREY water , I hope the lady isn't offended  i'm so sorry for my gaff. 

OMF

17 hours ago, OMF said:

Thanks Johnaldo my stupid mistake,

you are quite right Fenwicks waste water  cleaner is for GREY water , I hope the lady isn't offended  i'm so sorry for my gaff. 

OMF

Not offended at all. I am a lady after all.  :)

nanamel