New revised 2020 Unicorn 5 range

a18041967

I’m considering changing our Unicorn 4 Valencia and I’m aware theres limited stock of the curren Unicorn 4, comments such as last 2019 model and the same dealer mentioning  that Bailey had asked them what they should change on the Unicorn. So my question, is there a new a revised model due for 2020 or is stock low as this years stock runs out?

Another question, when looking at the Bailey range they seem to be moving to the 8ft width standard, lower end models are still the narrower width but what did surprise me is the Pegasus has moved to 8ft which is normally below the Unicorn. Based on this it would imply the Unicorn my move to 8ft, is this sensible, I would have problems at my storage compound?

Not sure on any changes, but the Unicorn looks set to stay at standard width as the new Alicanto Grande is basically a wide Unicorn - download the latest Bailey brochure to have a look around them.

Lots of manufacturers seem to have started the wider vans lower in the range as they give more appealing family layouts, it doesn’t always follow that wider = posher.

take a look at the dealer special Phoenix,  the main difference is the heating . When we were looking, we didn't want the extra wide either.

https://www.baileyofbristol.co.uk/bailey-of-bristol/blog/1161-dealer-specials-from-bailey

Edited by joanie

As above the 8' wide up-market van is the Alecanto, the Unicorn continues in the current 7'6" width. Done quick search and can't see if it will be labeled U4 or U5 but my guess is it will be slightly tweaked/update on 2019 (U4) rather than a bigger redesign that would warrant a U5 designation but that's just a guess.

FWIW I have a 2018 Cartagena and am delighted with it.

Unicorn IV Cartagena 2019my | Mercedes-Benz GLE350d (W166)

Senator Series 6 Indiana Now sold