Centre seat cushion instead of drawers?

Is it easy to source the centre cushion that replaces the drawer/table in the front seating area of a 2010 Bailey Pegasus/Olympus?

I'm eying up buying a 2010 Bailey Olympus/Pegasus 534 and I want the 'U' shaped front seating area. Some I've seen come instead with the usual drawer unit in the front centre, but I understand this was an optional extra when new and as standard the vans came as a 'U' shaped seating area.

Other than eBay, where's best to buy these cushions to replace the drawers?

2011-Bailey-Olympus-534-(01)-800x600.jpg

Edited by Guest

Our Pegasus Ancona had the U shaped seating. I believe the chest is just bolted into place? You could try contacting Prima Leisure which used to be Bailey Parts direct or Belfield Furnishings who manufacture the upholstery for Bailey regards the seat cushions. I must say Belfields are very helpful

On 06/08/2019 at 09:26, LeadFarmer said:

Is it easy to source the centre cushion that replaces the drawer/table in the front seating area of a 2010 Bailey Pegasus/Olympus?

I'm eying up buying a 2010 Bailey Olympus/Pegasus 534 and I want the 'U' shaped front seating area. Some I've seen come instead with the usual drawer unit in the front centre, but I understand this was an optional extra when new and as standard the vans came as a 'U' shaped seating area.

Other than eBay, where's best to buy these cushions to replace the drawers?

2011-Bailey-Olympus-534-(01)-800x600.jpg

I have a 2010 Pegasus.  They came with the wrap around seating as standard.  The wife insisted on having the chest which was a quite expensive extra.  The cushions have been in the loft most of the time.

To remove the chest I slip the drawers out and unscrew two plastic bolts.  Then the cushions go straight on.

I've seen the chests for sale so there's every chance someone will have the cushions surplus to requirements.  Why not try advertising on CT or Caravan Club for example.