size gas bottle

leveya

Hi All just bought Baily Pagent Monarch 2007

Can you help me i do not know what size gas bottle fits this locker i think its 6 kg  my caravan is in Cornwall so i cant measure anything im going down on Saturday

Most people use 6Kg Calor, we do in Propane, so would fit your Bailey

Les

Pretty much every mainstream UK caravan takes the standard 6Kg propane!

I've always been a measure twice cut once bloke. I've got a Pegasus 462 and left my tape measure at home. Anyone want to buy a 10kg Gaslight bottle? :blush:

4 hours ago, johntog said:

I've always been a measure twice cut once bloke. I've got a Pegasus 462 and left my tape measure at home. Anyone want to buy a 10kg Gaslight bottle? :blush:

Although we no longer have our 462 (the best!) the fittings for the bottle in our new U4 Seville are the same - so you have saved me an expensive mistake!

2018 Passat B8 Estate 150GT TDi150 towing a 2018 Bailey Unicorn S4 Seville

18 minutes ago, Woodentop said:

Although we no longer have our 462 (the best!) the fittings for the bottle in our new U4 Seville are the same - so you have saved me an expensive mistake!

Thanks Woodentop, I glad to be of assistance :D Every cloud and all that. If your U4 is new, the gas locker is in a different place I believe, my peggy is a 2010 so has a front locker. May be be worth a measure? You can borrow my tape ;)

Try a Safefill bottle. Available in 7.5 and 10 kg sizes. You can get two 10kg in a U4 ( or U3)