Sign in to follow this  
wardy 53

new to the caravan world, advise

Hi, my van is an Ace Jubilee envoy, I wanted security's was told the Alko wheel lock is the one, after looking up on there site, was informed the number 23 was needed

after buying one i went to fit, pulled off the factory sticker over the receiver to find it already as a bolt in but with a slightly different head pattern to the number 23 socket I have, any thoughts on removal, it as the same like clover shape but with a triangular shape in the centre where the 23 as a dome

There was a time that Al-Ko fitted a security 'bung' in the receiver.  At the time there was, allegedly, a dispute between them and Bulldog over a product that could use the Al-Ko receiver.

Al-Ko may be able to lend you a removal tool when you register the  lock/lozenge combination with them?  The silver sticker has a unique code needed.

See:

https://www.caravantalk.co.uk/community/topic/34408-removing-security-bung-from-alko-receiver/

That's good to no, rung Alko today, there shut-On annual leave until the 5th:(