Leicestershire storage

HI, 
Picking out van up September, need to find some storage ideally within north Leicestershire, I have tried Appleby storage but they are full, I was hoping someone local to us may be on here and could give some recommendations?

cheers 

Not sure where you are but try ASHBY SELF STORAGE LIMITED  in Packington, owner is Charles Eaton  Phone 07973 730017  or  01530 564360.

Ibstock we are, so not far, I did ring Ashby but seemed a bit steep on price compared to other sites I have seen with the same rating (£50 / MONTH)  Appleby down the road was coming in at over £100 per year less but still has the Cassoa gold rating.

20 minutes ago, Ant2324 said:

Ibstock we are, so not far, I did ring Ashby but seemed a bit steep on price compared to other sites I have seen with the same rating (£50 / MONTH)  Appleby down the road was coming in at over £100 per year less but still has the Cassoa gold rating.

I appreciate now what a good deal we have in Scotland! Round the clock access year round with code controlled entrance and exit [via a linked mobile phone] for £200 per annum + VAT!

Steve

54 minutes ago, marchie1053 said:

I appreciate now what a good deal we have in Scotland! Round the clock access year round with code controlled entrance and exit [via a linked mobile phone] for £200 per annum + VAT!

Steve

Bargain, Wish there were some that price down here!

• Haha 1