teecee

I need to replace the tyres on our 2014 CADIZ

Hi

fellow tower's, the present wife and I need to replace the tyres on our 2014 CADIZ , and here is the problem, we live in S,W, FRANCE . so have any of you great and in the know people have any good ideas ( THAT DON'T INCLUDE COMING BACK TO THE U.K. ) I would be so exited to read them

Thanks in advance

TEECEE 

1 hour ago, teecee said:

Hi

fellow tower's, the present wife and I need to replace the tyres on our 2014 CADIZ , and here is the problem, we live in S,W, FRANCE . so have any of you great and in the know people have any good ideas ( THAT DON'T INCLUDE COMING BACK TO THE U.K. ) I would be so exited to read them

Thanks in advance

TEECEE 

1. Check places like Norauto for suitable tyres

2. Buy tyres in UK and have them couriered to you; get them fitted by your local village garage

Steve

1 hour ago, teecee said:

Hi

Thanks in advance

TEECEE 

Hi,

Try these guys. They will come to your home and fit. https://www.allopneus.com/montage-pneu-domicile/

use their search for tyres reinforce here, for caravan tyres https://www.allopneus.com/pneu-auto/utilitaire/

Kindest Regards

M

• Thanks 1

When I had to have two new tyres fitted in France a couple of years ago they were a bit over 10% cheaper than in the UK.

Tyres are tyres are tyres so why should it make any difference whether you are in the UK or France? You should be able to get the right tyres without problem at one of the bigger Kwik-Fit style outlets.

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply's they have been a great help

Teecee