David 38

Truma Combi E no hot water on electric

Bailey 2018 400-2 Pursuit no electric hot water manual says there is a red reset button under the cover I can not see it.

I do see an intermittent red light.

Where all the wires go into the upper part of the boiler pull the cover off and its on the the opposite end to the heating duct pipes.  If you have a mains plug symbol on the control panel then its something else

Yes got that cover off and as I said no red button only an intermittant red neon.

Have you an iNet control panel. On our new motorhome we have one of these and initially I found it quite sensitive as in getting used to it I managed to go over the allow number of errors which causes to the red light to flash on the boiler. I appreciate that it might be different with a motorhome but I have to have the 12v system on before trying to operate the controls. The button next to the red LED just needs pressing in for a few seconds to reset. If you can't see round the back of the use a mirror to view.

David

Panel says i Net ready, sorry I just can not see a red button.

On the panel if I go to the Info screen I get  E 89 H

David

The button is not red if I recall correctly more beige or black!!! The screen error is because of the error light flashing which in turn maybe because either gas or electricity is not getting to the boiler. If you find the button and reset you will be able to start again.

David

Posted (edited)

The button is brown. Its towards the right of the circuit board under a couple of connectors. Do disconnect the mains first though before removing the cover. It will still reset if you have a habitation battery.  Hold it down until the red LED turns orange.

How do I know? My motorhome went in to the dealers with a Truma fault today. The workshop tech said they had been having a lot of problems with the Combi E since its launch.

Edited by thebriars

Posted (edited)

Hope these help

truma 1.JPG

truma.png

Edited by Crannoghome
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great !  That fixed it   :-)

Poked into the hole with a screw driver and all system go.

On my caravan one can not see into that hole, it just looks like a fixing screw hole.

Thanks all of you for prompt attention, wife will now sleep knowing she can hot shower in the morning.

Posted (edited)

I have had a couple of different fault codes come up on my campervan. Neither of them is noted in the handbook , It is back a the dealers at the moment.

Edited by g7eor
Missed a bit

3 hours ago, g7eor said:

I have had a couple of different fault codes come up on my campervan. Neither of them is noted in the handbook , It is back a the dealers at the moment.

Is this any help?

truma combi fault codes.pdf