Sign in to follow this  
Luping98

Aquaroll Economy Weight

Just looking at the advert in this months Caravan and Motorhome Mag for aquarolls and have tried to google the weight of the new aquaroll which has a thinner wall so should be lighter but can’t seem to locate it, you think they would have the weights on the website but they dont appear to be.  Has anyone already done a weight comparison between the original one and the economy one, wondered what the weight save would be?

Looking on Amazon, someone has said the Economy is about 4.5kgs.

The original has a shipping weight of 5.8kgs.

Got to say I found the advert quite funny. I can just imagine some people thinking "oh look at them they have the cheap version"

original 29L is as best as our scales 3.1 kg  40L is 3.9 but there may have been a little bit of water in it

macafee2  

22 hours ago, macafee2 said:

Got to say I found the advert quite funny. I can just imagine some people thinking "oh look at them they have the cheap version"

original 29L is as best as our scales 3.1 kg  40L is 3.9 but there may have been a little bit of water in it

macafee2  

Hi I would never have given that a thought it being cheaper I was just thinking it would be lighter?  But maybe there isn’t a lot of difference really, just trying to keep weights down.  But thanks for your reply.