Sign in to follow this  
Johnaldo

Telescopic caravan brush

After many years service on caravan, car and conservatory, my extendable washing brush now needs replacing.

If it had a maker’s name I would have looked for a replacement by the same manufacturer, but it didn’t.

So I looked on tinternet ... and there’s hundreds of them, without any indication of the quality of the fittings or the coarseness of the brush.

So, has anyone bought one recently, or even had one for years that they can recommend as a good buy?

TIA, John.

Last one was from B&M and cost, I think, about £6.50....previous one from a garden centre,similar price.....have seen them at £15 plus.

geoff 

31 minutes ago, shipbroker said:

Last one was from B&M and cost, I think, about £6.50....previous one from a garden centre,similar price.....have seen them at £15 plus.

geoff 

...and the rest, Geoff ...

FD6050E3-ACC3-46AF-8B28-8407BD33CC31.thumb.jpeg.1b47004f141666cf8c11c424f157e31c.jpeg

John

Other half is a mobile car/caravan and motorhome valeter. He's tried loads but the one at B&M is as good as any. The last batch he bought were £8.99. It has orange bristles and is branded as RAC

Russ

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KontikiKid said:

Other half is a mobile car/caravan and motorhome valeter. He's tried loads but the one at B&M is as good as any. The last batch he bought were £8.99. It has orange bristles and is branded as RAC

Russ

Thanks Russ - I guess it’ll be this one ... https://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/rac-heavy-duty-water-fed-car-wash-brush-2m-331846 now £9.99.

I’ll be near a B&M over the weekend, so I’ll have a look.

John

Yes, that's the one. I'd say if they have some, get two. They seem to go out of stock in store as quick as they come in.

Russ