Sign in to follow this  
pastiche19

Lightning striking twice !

May 6th 2018 whilst parked in a lay bye a lady from Australia came up to me asking about charging her phone.  Went to plug the phone in when our car moved a fraction, we both looked up to see my wife getting out the caravan and going to the back. When we looked her car had rolled into our caravan causing  damage. She had not applied the handbrake sufficient. May 6th 2019 pulled out of our drive which means I have to go right up to kerb other side of road, turning, heard a scrape and thought I had rubbed the kerb. Later on about 130miles later stopped for rest and as usual walked around unit and to my horror the back corner was damaged , the awing rail was sticking out about 30cm. Coming  home from  holiday got to our drive and again heart sank . Next door neighbour concrete fence post was leaning over also the gravel board was cracked. Later talking to neighbour about the damage he said guess it was you showing me part of awning rail with bit of fibre glass attached to it.!!. Had to pay for fence as the club insurance said its the car insurance would have pay and that would cost more than the £180 I paid out.

Sign in to follow this