BOAC

Freedom Caravan white paint code

Rather a shot in the dark here. Does anyone know the paint code for the white on a Freedom caravan - specifically 2009 vintage.

The dealer is trying to find out for me but meanwhile ..........................

If I can't find a code what is the best way of matching a Halfords paint?

Thanks for any replies

Best way to get a match is to take a locker door to a motor factor that mixes paint,that’s what I did and got a perfect match. 

John.

• Like 1

On 08/07/2019 at 17:28, BOAC said:

Rather a shot in the dark here. Does anyone know the paint code for the white on a Freedom caravan - specifically 2009 vintage.

The dealer is trying to find out for me but meanwhile ..........................

If I can't find a code what is the best way of matching a Halfords paint?

Thanks for any replies

Freedoms are a fibreglass shell, and therefor it's not painted, rather it's a gelcoat, so there possibly won't be a paint code.

A good motor factors or paint supplier will be able to match the colour as close as possible. 

Good luck. 

4 hours ago, Tourershine said:

Freedoms are a fibreglass shell, and therefor it's not painted, rather it's a gelcoat, so there possibly won't be a paint code.

A good motor factors or paint supplier will be able to match the colour as close as possible. 

Good luck. 

Thank you. 

• Like 1