Sign in to follow this  
Ant2324

Ryedale leisure

Anybody bought from these before? 

Think someone asked this question not long ago too..don't know if anyone replied.......have nice site and good accessories but know nothing other than from one call for spares.

geoff

Bought mums last caravan from there, very good and helpful, spotted some issues with caravan before purchase and they were all sorted before delivery.  Would buy from them again if I needed to..

Posted (edited)

Yes, our 2018 Sprite Quattro came from there last year, a good and helpful place local to us.

Edited by GaryB1969

We use them them for servicing on our Bailey, though we didn't buy from them. They did some warranty work as well, including the dreaded roof strip, though they said they wouldn't do any major jobs on a van they hadn't sold. Seem pretty helpful and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them if they had what I wanted. 

We bought our Bailey from them new 10 years age because the dealer closest to us didn't appear that interested in our custom.  We always found them great to deal with, were open to a haggle on price and did a small amount of warranty work with great efficiency. They serviced the van for it's warranty period of 5 years without issue, the only reason we didn't continue with then was that we have a local mobile engineer now.

Dave.

Sign in to follow this