Just purchased a 2017 Adria Adora 612 DL and on 1st trip we noticed that the upper storage cabinets have no shelving thus restricting the amount of storage space,. On our former Caravan (Bailey Unicorn Cadiz) we had middle shelving in all of the storage cabinets which allowed us to store items without the hassle of untidy clothing!

does anyone have any ideas/ information of where we can buy bespoke shelves 

thank you

On a caravan as new as that I should ring a local dealer and see what they can do?

There is a thread this past month with ideas including metal ones from Wilkos etc. ME?

made my own from plywood and stained them.

Geoff

18 minutes ago, shipbroker said:

There is a thread this past month with ideas including metal ones from Wilkos etc. ME?

Geoff

I went minimalist; unstained plywood but edged with aluminium L profile strip on the front edge to reduce the chance of chipping or denting. The 1.5mm lip also acts as a very gentle barrier to stop bits and pieces taking a dive.

Steve

Adria dealers wont supply shelves as they just dont exist for the Adora or Alpina ranges and nothing from the rest of their models are suitable, be it caravan or MH.

We're looking to do the same DIY shelf mod asap in our 2019 Thames and any ideas welcomed. Might be worth asking the question on the two Adria Facebook pages as i simply haven't got round to it yet.

On 02/07/2019 at 17:23, shipbroker said:

Geoff

here it is