shower tap leaking

Hi all has anyone had a problem with there shower tap leaking when the pump is on and all taps turned off, and has anyone changed the shower tap for one like those fitted in (bailey vans) We have a Adora Seine 612DL 2019 model any help would be great, 

:welcome:but if its this year's model why not contact the dealer as it will still be under warranty? Let them deal with it.

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

As has been said, let the dealer fix the problem.

If you touch it you will void your warranty on that item and any associated problems the leak has caused.

You mention Bailey showers, well at my handover when dealer demonstrated my new Bailey caravan he mentioned not to worry if the shower dripped after use as it was designed to, but we haven't noticed it.

22 minutes ago, David 38 said:

You mention Bailey showers, well at my handover when dealer demonstrated my new Bailey caravan he mentioned not to worry if the shower dripped after use as it was designed to, but we haven't noticed it.

The Eco Camel type showerhead will dribble water from the handle part for a few seconds when the tap is turned off. This should be a few seconds only and is normal.

22 hours ago, WispMan said:

:welcome:but if its this year's model why not contact the dealer as it will still be under warranty? Let them deal with it.

Thanks for the help the dealer is changing the tap that is faulty, even when the hose is off it still dripping, the reason I asked about bailey tap is I think that they seem to be a better design as you don't have to try and find the right temperature when you turn off and on after soaping up and wondered if it would be possible to have it changed ?

It may not be possible but any ideas I would be grateful.cheers John. 

22 hours ago, Brecon said:

As has been said, let the dealer fix the problem.

If you touch it you will void your warranty on that item and any associated problems the leak has caused.

Thanks for that info on the warranty this our first new van so it's all new ground for me as i'm used to fixing thing's my self . 

• 1 year later...
On 25/06/2019 at 21:47, ashcartman said:

Thanks for the help the dealer is changing the tap that is faulty, even when the hose is off it still dripping, the reason I asked about bailey tap is I think that they seem to be a better design as you don't have to try and find the right temperature when you turn off and on after soaping up and wondered if it would be possible to have it changed ?

It may not be possible but any ideas I would be grateful.cheers John. 

I must agree whole heartedly with your comments re Bailey shower tap, & with Stevan's comments re the camel-type head. Up until I fitted valves in the shower feed lines  I used a 5p coin in the shower pie/tap join, this stop all drips except from the tap body itself!

• 2 weeks later...

The 5p trick works a treat and stops the pump chuntering away all day! Hopefully   my dealer, Bristol Caravans, will sort it out at the first service.

Tom (Adria Adora Seine)