Sign in to follow this  
Kevin Denford

Bathroom light switch on U3 Valencia

Hi sorry if this is a really lame question but  can anybody help, I am trying to locate the switch for turning on the main centre light in the bathroom of my Bailey Unicorn Velencia 111, there is a pull cord just inside of the door, which turns on the LED's in the shower and over the mirror but can't for the life of me work out how to turn on the main centre light any help will be greatly appreciated.

Pull switch on U4 controls all lights in bathroom not sure if U3 is the same 

but check the bulb 

• Thanks 1

Perhaps it's the same switch and the bulb has blown?

• Thanks 1

Thanks for that I read on another feed that there is a separate switch but not sure if that is correct but will have a look at the bulb now and let you know. Thanks again.  

Thanks for your replies I have just located a small rocker switch on the back side of the light unit you can set it to one or two bulbs then it operates on the pull cord. I have had the van since last Sept and never knew that switch was there. 

Edited by Kevin Denford
Spelling error

I often find asking a question on a forum seems to get thought processes going and the solution presents itself even as others start to reply.  Glad you sorted it by yourself. 

While you are feeling like a hero, why not check that the two bulbs are  LED's?  The 'van battery will last so much longer if all the bulbs are LED's.  :)

Edited by kelper
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, kelper said:

I often find asking a question on a forum seems to get thought processes going and the solution presents itself even as others start to reply.  Glad you sorted it by yourself. 

While you are feeling like a hero, why not check that the two bulbs are  LED's?  The 'van battery will last so much longer if all the bulbs are LED's.  :)

Agreed, save that LED G4 bulb assemblies tend to be rather longer than a G4 halogen capsule so may foul the lamp bowl.

• Thanks 1

U3 centre light has 3 position switch on the side of the light

• Thanks 1

Many Baileys are probably the same, my Pursuit has the rocker switch set up on all the ceiling lights

• Thanks 1