finally got round to fixing our delaminated floor, very easy job to do, took just over an hour to get this for, will finish tomorrow, 2 days of wet weather so rained myself off of work , pack of 100 x 10mm dowels and a bottle of d4 wood adhesive, hope this work

2019-06-10 14.48.29.jpg

2019-06-10 15.19.21.jpg

cant believe just how thin these floors are on the caravans, 4mm flooring for top level, 6mm ply for the bottom level with 30mm foam between, 30mm x 75mm bearers 1200mm apart, after leaving the glue to set for 24 hours went to finish putting lino back down today and the floor still spongy so took the top level of flooring off and took the foam out, will be fitting in in a few new bearers tomorrow with one through the middle, certainly not enough timber between the flooring to be strong enough.

2019-06-11 15.49.20.jpg

You made a neat job of cutting out that section, the proper adhesive(s) to bond ply to foam and you should have a very good result.

Well done.

To be honest, I could not see the point in the dowel and glue approach.

Hope it all works out well.

1 hour ago, Sea&Sand said:

To be honest, I could not see the point in the dowel and glue approach.

Also to be honest, I think the OP would have had more success had he used One Shot Green Poly Adhesive from ebay or Amazon rather than D4 wood glue. 

used pro 45p polyurethane adhesive, all done now ready for us to leave for france and spain next thursday, cant wait

2019-06-13 14.27.20.jpg

2019-06-13 15.44.29.jpg

2019-06-13 15.47.32.jpg