Hi

I have a 2017 Clubman and evert time i took it back to storage within a few hours i would receive an alert from Phantom. I contacted Sargent over the issue and at first they said i should put the alarm into pet mode and this stopped the alerts. I contacted Sargent again as a follow up and their technician said that the problem was with the alarm and was caused by interference from the way it was wired . The Technician asked for the van serial number and the sent me a new  sensor and a new length of prewired cable to fit myself to the van. This was easy to fit as everything was prewired. Since fitting the new parts all has been well with no alerts from Phantom. If any Lunar owners out there are having the same problem just give Sargent a ring they are very helpful.

Sandy

I had the same experience

My issue was with a 2014 van and the calls came within a short time of setting the alarm so thought it must be me as it was a new van.

Repeated activation led me to contact Sargent and a guy got me to describe what I could see and quite quickly identified that Lunar had put the male and female connectors, to connect to the alarm unit, onto the wrong wires resulting in the alarm every time I set it.

Coincidentally we went to see friends who are on a rally  and asked how they were finding their new Bessacar. They have had a few issues including repeated ones with the alarm. 

I`ve had the same problem with a Lunar, Sargant have been good replacing sensor and box itself, in the end I left it in Pet Mode and during last summer, in the Autunm and through winter, worked in both modes without issue then the other day as the heat builds up again it went off, back in Pet Mode at the moment.

18 hours ago, compact said:

I`ve had the same problem with a Lunar, Sargant have been good replacing sensor and box itself, in the end I left it in Pet Mode and during last summer, in the Autunm and through winter, worked in both modes without issue then the other day as the heat builds up again it went off, back in Pet Mode at the moment.

Have never heard of pet mode-how do you set it?

Press and hold the set button until it beeps twice

10 hours ago, robhar said:

Press and hold the set button until it beeps twice

Thanks-Will give it a try.

10 hours ago, Easy T said:

I have it as an e-mail attachment. Not sure how to upload on here. If you contact Sargent the can e-mail user guide. Or download user guide here: https://sargentltd.co.uk/tech-support/article/Alarm-Manuals/21

Thanks ET.