neilshep

2019 Swift Sprite control panel

We have just spent our first night in our new 2019 Sprite. This has a new touchscreen control panel for power, heating, awning light, water pump etc., which was described by the dealer as an "ipad". In just 12 hours, this has stopped responding to touch input four times, though it has retained the current settings, i.e. water pump stays on, water heater on. Each time, to regain control I have had to shut down the EC600 main power box and restart it. I then have to re-enter my heater settings etc.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Neil

Contact Sargent electrical and see what they suggest. It maybe a simple thing. Anything else’s, then take it back to the dealer for them to resolve 

I intend to go back to the dealer, I just wanted to know if anyone else had encountered this problem. 

further investigation reveals that I can still control the pump and awning light via the smartphone app.

After speaking to Sargent, it appears that my EC600 psu software needs to be updated from ver 27 to ver 30, and the EC800 control panel from 38 to 40. Hopefully that will sort it out.