Jump to content

Recommended Posts


I have the window hinge rails on the caravan but two of my windows need the u shaped hanging hinge part that holds the windows in with the rubbers .  I can find these anywhere online and not even sure what to call them.  Any advice would be amazing as bringing an older caravan back to life 


Thanks in advance




Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...