Thetford fridge/freezer door catch.

The spring on the door catch on our Thetford fridge/freezer has broken and I just wondered if anybody knows where I could obtain another one. This is the second time it has happened and I know that Thetford do not supply the spring on its own you have to buy the complete catch. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

• 2 months later...

I have already replaced  the fridge door catch once about two yeas ago and its gone again. The tiny spring has broken again otherwise the catch is still in one piece. I have not been able to locate a grey replacement but instead have ordered a black one from leisureshopdirect.co

I did locate a supplier of springs for the catch on ebay. 2 springs for £7.99 from longshanks47 but the springs did  not arrive and I have   been promised a refund.  

Edited by Mobilemule42
typing error

• 1 year later...
On 01/05/2019 at 10:35, Hector69 said:

The spring on the door catch on our Thetford fridge/freezer has broken and I just wondered if anybody knows where I could obtain another one. This is the second time it has happened and I know that Thetford do not supply the spring on its own you have to buy the complete catch. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I know this is an old topic but you can buy the springs on ebay separately https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/133810947406

• 9 months later...