Sign in to follow this  
Durbanite

Help! Newbie to C&CC webpages.

We recently joined the C&CC for the RAC Arrival cover however thought we would have a look at rallies and where they are held.  I logged into the C&CC website to find the Gloucestershire or Worcestershire DA list of rallies to view those that have EHU.  However most links seem to take you back to the page where you originally started your quest.

I also logged into an Out & About webpage which details rallies however it seems to a list with random dates and not in chronological order.  I cannot find out if the DA have their own individual websites similar to the Caravan Club and whether a booklet is issued by the specific DA which you have joined.  Maybe I am setting my standards too high.

Even finding the various CS sites that have EHU is not an easy task.  I can find them on the map, click on it to open but only to find that the CS does not have EHU.  When returning to the map, it takes me back to ground zero and I have start all over again.  Seems that the C&CC website is not the easiest website to navigate around!  What am I doing wrong in both instances?  Thanks for any help.

Yes must admit not the easiest site to negotiate.  Wait for the monthly mag much easier.  Yes the DA's do tend to have their own websites. Spent many a frustrating afternoon on that site.

Whew!  Glad I am not the only one with an issue.  I thought the CMC website was bad, but C&CC seem to be beat them.  LOL!  :D

The C & cc website has just been upgraded.

4 minutes ago, oldboy said:

The C & cc website has just been upgraded.

Did you perhaps mean downgraded?  LOL!  :D

3 minutes ago, Durbanite said:

Did you perhaps mean downgraded?  LOL!  :D

It is a completely new web page. 

Durbanite, it's quicker to use google than the C&CC's website.

Just search "glos da", and up comes the Gloucestershire DA website with a link to their meets.

Or try "worcs da", to get a choice of East Worcestershire or Worcestershire & Hereford DAs.

John

When you joined Durbanite ,did you sign up for "Out & About" the CCC used to send it with the magazine every month but changed this year, you have to apply for it , it will then arrive every month with the mag, this publication will give you every Rally and Holiday Meets for every DA in the UK, a useful tool if you Rally.

From memeory you can apply for it on their web site and it will be included in your next magazine, better still give Coventry a call and register and request a copy in the post 

10 hours ago, Johnaldo said:

Durbanite, it's quicker to use google than the C&CC's website.

Just search "glos da", and up comes the Gloucestershire DA website with a link to their meets.

Or try "worcs da", to get a choice of East Worcestershire or Worcestershire & Hereford DAs.

John

Thanks did that and found both.  Strangely neither indicate whether the rally has EHU available or not.  My next quest is finding CS sites and then being able to select those with EHU.  At the moment when doing a search everything comes up and you have to go through them one by one to eliminate those without EHU.  pain but we will get there eventually?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Durbanite said:

Thanks did that and found both.  Strangely neither indicate whether the rally has EHU available or not.  My next quest is finding CS sites and then being able to select those with EHU.  At the moment when doing a search everything comes up and you have to go through them one by one to eliminate those without EHU.  pain but we will get there eventually?

Durbanite, I looked at the Glos DA sites and one stated £3.50 extra for electric. But I think, on the whole , you can assume that 99% of THS's and meets don't have EHU.

Re the C&CC site search - select 'Filter by facility', then choose from 'Pitch types' …

image.thumb.png.5ac213d95365dd9d90745c12ce1b7c67.png

John

Edited by Johnaldo

8 hours ago, Les Medes said:

When you joined Durbanite ,did you sign up for "Out & About" the CCC used to send it with the magazine every month but changed this year, you have to apply for it , it will then arrive every month with the mag, this publication will give you every Rally and Holiday Meets for every DA in the UK, a useful tool if you Rally.

From memeory you can apply for it on their web site and it will be included in your next magazine, better still give Coventry a call and register and request a copy in the post 

Thanks for that we didnt receive ours last month thought they had just forgot to insert. I will get onto them now. 

4 hours ago, Johnaldo said:

Durbanite, I looked at the Glos DA sites and one stated £3.50 extra for electric. But I think, on the whole , you can assume that 99% of THS's and meets don't have EHU.

Re the C&CC site search - select 'Filter by facility', then choose from 'Pitch types' …

image.thumb.png.5ac213d95365dd9d90745c12ce1b7c67.png

John

Brilliant and many thanks.  I am sure that was not there yesterday.  I noticed that the reviews have also disappeared, but they are working on restoring them?