Lisamqq

Fiamma Zip Caravan store

Hi

Can anyone provide me with which Fiamma Caravan store to purchase for my Swift Conqueror 570 2012. It is asking for the awning rail size

Lengths available: 190cm, 225cm, 255cm, 280cm, 310cm, 360cm, 410cm, 440cm

Description          Awning Length     A Canopy Length     B Extension     C Surface Shade   Weight

Caravanstore     190                                196cm                           162cm                 180cm         2.9 m      26kg

Caravanstore      225                               236cm                           202cm                  225cm        4.5 m      27.5kg

Caravanstore     255                                266cm                           232cm                  225cm       5.2 m       28.5kg

Thank you in advance

Measure the length of the rail from the back of the van at the point where it becomes level to the point where it starts to turn down at the front just above the front window. This will be the maximum size of awning you can fit. 

Also bear in mind about the weight on the side of the van.the bigger the heavier it is

You specifically quote 'zip' so, if you're intending to use the 'full awning' you need to measure where the sides will be in respect of doors, windows and lockers etc when looking at the minimum vs maximum length.

1936668264_Version2.thumb.jpg.c39ef0a15c0d45d21d643c199acc7272.jpg

This 3.1m Caravanstore Zip fitted just behind the door (but in front of the toilet locker) on our two berth but came over the window. I don't have a comparable picture of the current 'van but

P1050009.thumb.jpg.1653a6e030a0e39999063cd843e1dffd.jpg

the same length fits (just!) between the front, side window and door and the side locker door. If I'd known we were going to change vans I'd have bought the 3.6m version to fit better on this one!

Edited by Mickyjb