Sign in to follow this  
David 38

cc CL No 111 42 Hassall Rd. Cheshire

Anyone been recently there is development happening next to it I've been informed did it bother you?

I'm wanting to use it but unsure now I know, location is 100% right for me.

Thanks

David, Cheshire covers quite a big area - can you give us the nearest town, or better still a link to the website?

Cheers, John.

Winterley, Sandbach, Cheshire, CW11 4RJ

• Thanks 1

We used that CL a good few times when house hunting, but that was ten years ago. Our daughter lives in Sandbach and we quite often pass through Winterley on the way there, but the CL is some way off the main road. There has been an awful lot of housing development round Winterley/Haslington and it seems that the field between the CL and Baptist Church has planning for 29 houses, though as I haven't driven past I can't say how it's affecting things.

From the site plan it looks as if the CL is getting a new entrance off the development access road and that the land at the back that wasn't used as CL pitches has been sold off to the developers. The plan has just one new house at the entry to the building site and three across the back of the CL. The other 25 properties are away from the CL in another field 

https://www.duchyhomes.co.uk/developments/north-west/winterley .  

Thanks that's helpful.