Morning,

Just thought I would share a recent encounter with Paul @ Tourershine. (http://www.tourershine.co.uk/)

In summary, Nice bloke, fantastic results, well worth the money and highly recommended!

The pictures below don't really do the before or after a huge amount of justice, you'll just have to take my word for it that the sides are as good as the day they came out the showroom, with a few additional dents of course!

20190326_170014 (1).jpg

20190327_105039 (1).jpg

20190327_113724.jpg

• Like 1

I have already made my mind up that when we change our van I will get in touch with Paul to work his magic on our new van, many people highly regard Tourershine. I wish we knew of him when we bought our current van as the people who did our van made a right hash of it, so recommendation by word or mouth and by this esteemed forum are well worth listening to

• Like 2

100% recommend Paul(Toureshine) booked him in to treat our new coachman to  a polish and seal the paintwork, looked awesome when he finished.  Paul’s knowledge and advice  is second to none, following his advice will pay dividends B)

mark 

• Like 1

Got this booked for our Aruba on the 4th!!! Looking forward to it. #ocd

• Like 1

He did my van a year ago and I would also recommend him and just a reminder - They do travel - I'm in Cumbria and give them time and they'll generally make it to your area.

• Like 1

Nice results B) got our series 6 Senator booked in on the 9th

• Like 1

13 hours ago, WispMan said:

He did my van a year ago and I would also recommend him and just a reminder - They do travel - I'm in Cumbria and give them time and they'll generally make it to your area.

Worth noting too that if you live a distance from him, Paul will try to combine a few bookings in one area, so there may be a little negotiation needed to confirm a date that suits everyone. I've yet to hear or read a bad report about his work.

Gordon.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Gordon said:

Worth noting too that if you live a distance from him, Paul will try to combine a few bookings in one area, so there may be a little negotiation needed to confirm a date that suits everyone.

This is only really applicable if you live in Scotland, where we visit around 5 times a year (been twice already) We group all Scottish work together and carefully plan logistics that start us in one location, working our way round Scotland, until every job is done over several days.   As Gordon suggested, it takes very difficult planning to get around 6-10 separate customers, in different locations to agree to certain times and dates.  It only takes one customer to not be able to do a certain date or time, for the whole planning process to need re-starting.  Difficult, but well worth it, we love our Scottish trips, and ended up in Inverness only a couple of weeks ago, where we went through this below, to a very nice sunny work location.  (thankfully we still had the winter tyres on)

20190310_143413.jpg

Every other location in the country, it's done in a single day, meaning very early starts, a lot of miles covered, and a different part of the country every day of the week.  (most of our jobs are a full days work) 

As for the comments above, this is why we do what we do, and it's all worth it, so  :Thankyou: 

Edited by Tourershine
  • Like 3

Can I just add to the glowing reviews of Paul from Tourershine, he's done two of our vans now (one we rejected six months after he did it as it started falling apart!!) and he does a remarkable job and makes them look like brand new.

Well worth every penny!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, thecookster said:

(one we rejected six months after he did it as it started falling apart!!)

Can I just clarify that wasn't anything to do with our work ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Paul, do you go as far afield as Kent?

If he comes to Cumbria then he'll certainly go to Kent!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Jacko1 said:

Paul, do you go as far afield as Kent?

Yes, we cover the whole country.  I was in Sandwich 2 days ago.

If you need to enquire, just drop me an email enquiries@tourershine.co.uk 

Please bare in mind, we are into June/July now, and they are filling fast.  6-8 week lead times are pretty normal for us. 

Edited by Tourershine

A great result today. Paul you are a star. I can highly recommend Tourershine. A pleasure doing business with. The Aruba looks better than the day we picked it up. 

• Like 2

Another thumbs up for Tourershine. Paul paint sealed my new Coachman Laser 675 this week and not only did he do a great job, the knowledge and advice he passed on was really useful,

Would recommend !

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Are you still in Stamford Paul?  Just seen ,in Leicestershire. 

Don't come by our house, our caravan is a bit grubby.....:(

If we still had our lunar, might be a totally different matter. 

Edited by Lady Bird

On 06/06/2019 at 19:29, Lady Bird said:

Are you still in Stamford Paul? 

We moved from Stamford to Leicestershire about 8 years ago, but for some reason we cannot seem to remove the older information from Google, and we have tried to update it. 

It's never been a big problem, because it's pretty obvious on the first paragraph of my website that we are in Leicestershire, plus being a mobile business anyway. 

On 06/06/2019 at 18:27, GaryRobbo said:

Another thumbs up for Tourershine. Paul paint sealed my new Coachman Laser 675 this week and not only did he do a great job, the knowledge and advice he passed on was really useful,

Would recommend !

:Thankyou: